Become a Student Member
Individuals enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate rehabilitation program at an accredited institution may join as Student members.
Member benefits for Students include:
- Participation in IARP's coaching program
- Access to both peer-reviewed Journals
- Increased discounts on IARP events and education
- Access to IARP Connect, IARP's members-only community
- Ability to join IARP special interest sections
- Inclusion in IARP Member Directory
- Access to affinity partner offers
Annual Fee: $0 (limited time offer)
Join Online Now
Qualifications for this Membership
- All student applicants must provide proof of student status as well as an anticipated graduation date.
- Upon graduation, student membership ends, but the individual can continue their membership as Professional Candidate.
- Must pledge to abide by the Professional Standards & Ethics of IARP.
Join in the Conversation
The following communities are for Students and Young Professionals. Participate today and get to know your fellow Students/Young Professionals.
Young Professional Section
Young Professional Committee
The student coaching program is a somewhat informal process that pairs a student or recent graduate with an established IARP member. The goal of the program is to allow a student or recent graduate the opportunity to benefit from the expertise and experience of the IARP professional while engaging in their career path.
The coaching process can take place via varied methods that include in person meetings, telephonically, or via e-mail. This can be determined by the coach and student/recent graduate. The coaching relationship is not intended to be a long term process, but one that provides the student/recent graduate with information and guidance that will help them in their career decision making process. It would be up to both parties to determine the length of the coaching process.
The process would be opened semi-annually prior to the completion of the semester, assuming there would be students preparing on graduating at these times. Matches will be made based on coach availability on a first come first served basis, if application is approved.
Join IARP Coaching Program as a Student/Recent Graduate
Join IARP Coaching Program as a Coach