Life Care Planning Section - IALCP
Welcome to the Life Care Planning Section - IALCP (commonly known as the International Academy of Life Care Planners). The Life Care Planning Section - IALCP promotes high standards of professional performance and ethics, in-service training, networking and cooperative efforts to advance life care planning.
- We are the umbrella organization that supports all life care planners.
- We are the only professional association for all disciplines involved in life care planning.
- We offer peer review that enables qualifying practitioners to become a Fellow, proving their expertise and experience.
- We offer interactive networking with all professional disciplines that practice life care planning, creating a larger network for sharing information and resources.
- We promote unity in the field by being inclusive and working with associations such as the American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners and the Foundation for Life Care Planning Research.
- We produce and co-sponsor the bi-annual Life Care Planning Summit and are co-sponsor of the annual International Symposium of Life Care Planning.
- We maintain life care planning Standards of Practice
- We offer the highly respected Journal of Life Care Planning, dedicated to the total life care planning field.
- We offer both live and pre-recorded webinars.
- We offer the Fellow Program to recognize life care planners who have achieved a high level of skill, expertise and experience and have contributed to the field of life care planning.
The work of the International Academy of Life Care Planners is in memory of Patti McCollom, a visionary in case management and life care planning.