IARP is pleased to sponsor a Professional Liability
Insurance Plan designed by Mercer Consumer, specifically
with IARP members in mind.
Important coverage features: Locum Tenens Coverage, Deposition Expense Reimbursement, Loss of Earnings Reimbursement.
• Program underwriters evaluate a number of factors to provide you competitive pricing and potential credits.
• Reimbursement for loss of earnings during trial.
• A variety of coverage options allow you to tailor a policy to your practice’s specific needs.
• Coverage in and out of any workplace, including volunteer work, for a group owner.
• Mercer proliability.com provides you one-stop access to program
information, details about hard-to-place coverage and no-obligation
• A special online service even remembers your policy renewal date and reminds you to renew.
• If you have questions about Mercer or this insurance plan, contact:
Members may click through for more information.
Mercer Consumer is a service of Mercer Health and Benefits Administration LLC. Their coverage is
underwritten by the Chicago Insurance Company, which is rated A++, (the
highest possible rating), by A.M. Best.