Easy-to-use online search tool puts cost information at your fingertips.
This is a Special Offer for IARP Members Only
IARP is pleased to launch a new program to make healthcare cost
information available to its members at discounted rates. IARP wants to
make it as easy as possible for members to confidently develop plans
based on reliable, robust geographically-specific information about
future healthcare expenses.
That’s why we have teamed with FAIR
Health, Inc., an independent, nonprofit maintaining the country’s
largest, most trusted repository of privately billed medical and dental
charge data to bring reliable cost information to your desktop—through a
special, discounted licensing arrangement.
FAIR Health’s online tool and the data that support it are:
- Convenient. Makes cost data accessible to you
through an easy-to-use online tool—enabling you to quickly create a
customized healthcare cost profile and resulting in considerable savings
to you in both cost and time.
- Flexible. Enables you to easily conduct a new cost search and update your plan whenever your client’s healthcare needs change.
- Comprehensive. Offers charge data for professional
and facility codes for medical-surgical, dental, anesthesia, inpatient,
outpatient, ambulatory surgery center and HCPCS services (including
ground and air ambulance services).
- Representative. Features benchmark charges based on
data from many of the nation’s largest health plans and payors that
cover more than 150 million individuals.
- Geographically specific. Provides granular local data for 493 three-digit zip regions nationwide.
- Affordable. Flexible packages are available starting at just $385. Ask about bulk discounts.
Click here for additional details
This program is only available to members of IARP.
IARP Affinity Agreement Disclaimer